2017 China (Luoyang) International Elderly Health Industry Expo
From December 1st to 4th, 2017, “2017 China (Luoyang) International Elderly Health Industry Expo” (EldExpo(Luoyang)) was successfully held in Hall 1-2 of Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center.
Time: December 01-04, 2017
Venue: Hall 1 and 2, Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center
139 exhibitors; 68,000 visitors at home and abroad
From December 1st to 4th, 2017, sponsored by Luoyang Daily Newspaper Group and Luoyang City Aged Industry Association, Guangdong Cross-harvest Exhibition Co., Ltd., Luoyang Evening News and Luobao Health jointly hosted the “2017 China (Luoyang) International Senior Health Industry The Expo was successfully held in Hall 1-2 of Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center. The exhibition covers an area of 12,000 square meters. The exhibition is divided into Luoyang Civil Affairs Bureau Group, Luobao Newspaper Alliance Exhibition Area, Rehabilitation Medical and Auxiliary Equipment Area, Brand Enterprise Exhibition Area, Painting and Calligraphy Area, Elderly Living and Health Products Area, International and Overseas Brands. There are 300 standard booths in the exhibition area and the eight exhibition areas of the clinic. Among them, there are 26 special booths, which are equivalent to 114 standard booths and 186 standard booths. There are 139 exhibitors, including 26 overseas and foreign companies and 113 domestic companies. The exhibition received 68,000 domestic and foreign audiences, including 22,440 professional visitors, accounting for 33% of the total number and 45,560 non-professional audiences. At the same time, the exhibition held 16 opening ceremonies, summit forums, project introductions and lectures, 4 sweepstakes and 26 performances. A total of 6,000 copies of publicity materials were distributed at the exhibition, including 5000 investment brochures and 1,000 conferences; nearly 10,000 beautiful gifts such as LCD TVs, smart phones, intelligent robots and magnetic pillows were distributed. The on-site retail transaction volume exceeded 6.8 million yuan, and the intentional order and intention contract amount reached nearly 475 million yuan.
The successful holding of this exhibition has played a significant role in promoting the economic development of Luoyang: First, the international exhibition held a leap in the exhibition economy of Luoyang; secondly, the exhibition held the promotion of the development of the old industry in Luoyang to Henan Province. The third is that the exhibition has promoted the popularity of Luoyang in the country and abroad from the early promotion to the exhibition; Fourth, the exhibition also promoted the economic development and benefits of Luoyang's catering, hotel, tourism and other service businesses.
1. Exhibition date: December 1st - 4th, 2017
2. Venue: Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center Halls 1 and 2
3. Exhibition area: 12000m2
4. Number of booths: A total of 300 standard booths; 26 of them are specially installed, which are equivalent to 114 standard booths; and 186 are standard booths.
5. Number of exhibitors: 139 companies, including 26 overseas and foreign companies, 113 domestic companies.
6. Exhibition area: Luoyang civil administration group, newspaper industry exhibition area, rehabilitation medical and auxiliary equipment area, brand enterprise exhibition area, painting and calligraphy area, old-age daily necessities and health products area, international and overseas brand exhibition area and eight exhibition areas of the clinic.
7. Number of visitors: The four-day exhibition received 68,000 visitors from home and abroad.
8. Effect of the exhibition: The on-site retail transaction volume of this exhibition exceeded 6.8 million yuan, and the intentional order and intention contract amount reached nearly 475 million yuan.
9. Concurrent activities: 16 opening ceremony, summit forum, project promotion and lectures, 4 lucky draws and 26 cultural programs.
10. Distributing publicity materials and gifts: 6,000 copies of publicity materials were distributed at the exhibition, including 5000 investment brochures and 1000 conferences; LCD TVs, smart phones, intelligent robots, magnetic therapy pillows, and three-gun ginseng wines were distributed. Nearly 10,000 beautiful gifts.
Second, the audience and purchase intention analysis
1. The four-day exhibition received 68,000 visitors from home and abroad, including 22,440 professional visitors, accounting for 33% of the total number and 45,560 non-professional audiences.
The professional audience mainly comes from Guangzhou Collaboration Office, Guangzhou Pension Service Industry Association, Guangzhou Convention and Exhibition Industry Association, Zhangzhou Municipal Bureau of Commerce, Zhangzhou City Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Xiaogan Municipal Party Committee Propaganda Department, Xiaogan City Aged Work Office, Anyang Radio and TV Station, Anyang Broadcasting. TV newspaper, Sanxiang Metropolis Daily, Aksu Daily, Dahe Daily, Luoyang TV Station, Luoyang Community Network, etc., all provinces and cities in China, cities and prefectures in Henan Province, Luoyang counties and municipal civil affairs bureaus, old-age systems, old-age institutions, general hospitals, Rehabilitation hospitals, welfare center leaders and staff; representatives of domestic and foreign companies and local distribution agents; mainstream media.
2. The audience has a high intention to purchase the Luoyang Civil Administration Group, the rehabilitation medical and auxiliary equipment area, the elderly daily necessities and the health care products area.
Fourth, the analysis of the exhibition area
1. Luoyang Civil Affairs Group Area
It is mainly exhibited by Luoyang Civil Affairs Bureau, Luoyang City Ageing Industry Association and China Hanshan, Jingxin Pension, Henan Xiaozhiyuan, Luoyang Yousong and so on.
2. Newspaper Industry Alliance Exhibition Area
The main domestic newspaper industry alliance with the display of featured products; elderly health management, elderly tourism services; ICBC, China Construction Bank, Central Plains Bank, Pacific Insurance, pension insurance, insurance and other displays.
3. Brand enterprise exhibition area and rehabilitation medical and auxiliary equipment area
Showcases Kangshen Medical, Shun Kangda, Hong Kong Mutual Love, Mingjia Electronics, Xiangyu Medical, Shandong Shunkang, Zhongfufu, Huilian Infinity, Glory Times, Siyiyi Robot, Changlong Robot, Laolin Furniture, etc. Rehabilitation medical and auxiliary equipment, smart old-age products, system display.
4. International and overseas brand exhibition areas
It mainly displays imported food and supplies such as Xuanbaohao, Yilan, G.N, bodybuilding and German KBH.
5, elderly daily necessities and health products area
Mainly Bei Likai, Huayan, Wo and Wen, Jiang Lexin, Jianyou service, cotton cashmere, Haining and other elderly daily necessities and health products.
6, the clinic area
Luoyang Central Hospital, Luoyang City First Hospital and the 150th Hospital of the People's Liberation Army have set up special booths at the site to provide blood pressure measurement and on-site consultation services for the elderly.
7. Painting and calligraphy area
It is mainly composed of famous painting and calligraphy institutes such as Luoyang local Wang Hao, Mo Yuanzhai, Great Wall Painting and Calligraphy Institute, Shangqiu, Li Yufeng and Bona Weiye.
Fifth, the highlights of the exhibition
1. Opening ceremony
On December 1st, at 10:00, the opening ceremony was held in the opening ceremony of the exhibition hall. Zhang Shuqing, director of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Sun Haiping, director of the Exhibition Office of Luoyang Municipal People's Government, party secretary, president of Luoyang Daily Newspaper Group, Zhang Liudong, Luoyang Liu Leyi, deputy director of the Municipal Creation Office, Xu Zhongli, president of Henan Provincial Pension Industry Association, Huang Haiming, secretary general of Guangzhou Convention and Exhibition Industry Association, Guo Xinfen, president of Luoyang City Pension Industry Association, Chen Wenguang, president of Guangzhou Pension Service Industry Association, China's aging industry Dr. Deng Chunyang, Executive Dean of the Institute, Wang Ping, General Manager of Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center, Cao Jianyu, Editor-in-Chief of Luoyang Community Network, and representatives of representatives of the civil aging system, exhibitors and media reporters from various counties and cities attended the opening ceremony.
2, leadership tour
Hong Kong Mutual Representatives introduced the performance of adult diapers to the Secretary of the Civil Affairs Bureau, Zhang Shuqing and his party
The head of Henan Mingjia Electronics introduced the product performance to Zhang Shuqing, the director of the Civil Affairs Bureau.
3. “The Millennium Ancient Capital Raising Luoyang” International Pension Industry Summit Forum
During the exhibition, the “Millennium Ancient Capital Raising Luoyang” International Pension Industry Summit Forum was successfully held in the opening area of Luoyang Convention and Exhibition Center. The experts in the province's internal and external pension industry jointly discussed the innovation and development of China's aged care service industry under the “Healthy China” strategy.
4, special promotion
On December 2nd, the project special promotion meeting was held in the opening ceremony area. Representatives from the six projects of Guotai Asia Medicine, Hanshan of China, Luoyang Chinese Medicine Zhenggu Town, Jiujiang Xingli, Jinhe Pension Service Center and Luoyang Rongrong Court carried out on-site project promotion.
5, medical and health combined with health knowledge seminar
The organizing committee specially invited the cognitive syndrome expert Song Yibao Morality, Shen Jixuan, the chief physician of the 150 Central Hospital of the People's Liberation Army, Chen Yonghong, director of the geriatric ward department of the First Hospital of the Chinese People's Hospital, Zhao Fuli, deputy director of the Geriatrics Department of the Central Hospital, and Renre Nursing Home The long and senior nutritionist Xiong Yiming held a special lecture on health care and health knowledge, and shared lectures on the combination of medical care and prevention of chronic diseases for the elderly.
6, cultural performances
On December 1st and December 2nd, a total of 26 programs were performed, with nearly 500 participants.